Leading Manufacturer and Trader of Soda Making Machinery - For PET Bottles -Semi Auto Option such as Aerated Water Making Machine - PET Bottles, Filter Press, Gas Volume Tester - PET Bottles, Motorized Syruper, PET Bottle Capping Machine, PET Bottle Rinser and many more items from Coimbatore.
The “MGI” Counter Pressure Filler System is a unique Pneumatically operated one man factory for manufacturing Soda / Soft drinks in any size of PET / Glass bottles. The system is available with 2 or 4 filling heads.
Pump, Carbonator & Regulator
TIt Consists of a motor driven 3 Piston high efficiency pump feeding a stainless steel carbonator designed for better gas water mixing. Special internal construction inside the Carbonator ensures that the water passing through it is saturated automatically. A regulator is provided to constantly monitor the pressure of CO2 gas, ensuing uniformity in the quality of carbonated water. It also protects the carbonator from high pressure. A safety valve on the regulator releases excess pressure developed into the atmosphere.
Counter Pressure Filler Tank
The soda flows from Carbonator to Counter Pressure Filler Tank. The filler tank is provided with counter pressure valves and arrangement for holding 2/4 bottles at a time. The bottles are kept manually and the valves are operated pneumatically. The bottles fill up only to a fixed level and do not overflow. After the bottles are full, they are removed and capped.
The Unique Advantages of Counter Pressure Filler System
- Quality of soda is very high
- Wastage of soda / soft drink is minimal
- Level of liquid filling is even
- Easy pneumatic operation
Other Important Features of the Machine
- The Carbonator is designed to give better gas volumes at low pressure, which means saving on costly raw materials and low wear and tear of the machine.
- The pump and non-return valves are designed to give maximum output without any loss of efficiency.
- The whole machine is compact and can be easily installed in a comparatively small space.
- The production of the machine depends on the dexterity of the operator.